An Introduction to DT11 Forum Community Partnership
We at DT11 support our local community of Blandford and its surrounding rural parishes within the DT11 postcode area. We offer help and advice on subjects such as funding applications, publicity, event organisation, training and general support for any of our local groups and charities. We aim to create a thriving, vibrant, and environmentally sustainable future for the DT11 area.
We work alongside volunteers and DT11 Members who have the benefit of regular public meetings reporting on local projects that we are involved with. We encourage groups and individuals to become members enabling them to benefit from the following:-
- Receiving funding updates about the latest grants available
- Access to training, funding ,publicity and volunteers
- Hold a stronger voice within the community – enable your group to gain power to influence local services
- Access to signposting and networking within the community
- Updates on issues that affect the area eg neighbourhood planning and local consultations
As a community partnership, the DT11 Forum brings together local town and parish councils, representatives from voluntary organisations, community groups, local businesses and residents in creative and innovative ways to solve local problems and concerns. It helps to develop projects to improve the economy, environment and local quality of life and services. The forum works by bringing organisations together, nurturing new initiatives and taking action where there are gaps and opportunities. DT11 Forum Community Partnership enables many people to get involved and contribute towards a vibrant community.