Benefit from information and resources delivered to you for free.
There are many benefits to being a member of the DT11 Forum?
- You will receive funding updates about the latest grants,
- You will have better access to training, funding, publicity and volunteers
- You will have a stronger voice in your community – power to influence local services
- You will meet other local people with the same interests as you.
- You will have access to advice and signposting.
- You will be kept up-dates on issues that affect the area, e.g. neighbourhood planning, local consultations.
MEMBERSHIP of the group is open to any individual who has an interest in assisting the Group to achieve its aims and is willing to adhere to the rules and policies of the DT11 Forum. Members should:-
1. Live or work within the DT11 postcode area or
2. Volunteer for, or participate in, any project, working group or initiative undertaken by the DT11 Forum;
3. Represent a community or voluntary group, charity, local council, business or other community interests, who operate in the DT11 postcode area.
The DT11 Forum will maintain a register of Membership which will be publicly available.